Mark is creative and compassionate in his work with all his clients. He is able to validate the strengths that lie behind nearly any behavior and to quickly lead clients to a level of self appreciation that many have never experienced before. This positive regard serves as a foundation for his work.
In addition I have experienced Mark as having enormous patience, a wonderful sense of humor, and a wise sense of his own unfolding that makes him particularly sensitive to those who are unusual in their gifts, sensibilities and world view. His appreciation of the creative solutions that people construct for themselves is enormously beneficial to his clients.” — Darien G.
Life is a process that is always unfolding as new challenges and learning confront us. Growth always creates greater potential within and consequently expanding needs and new directions. This process for me has never been a direct one and has always required a willingness to trust my own sense of self and my own decisions, mistakes and all.
My training, credentials and experience include Registered Nurse (1978), Structural Integration (Certified Rolfer, 1984, Advanced Certification, 1991), to becoming a psychotherapist (LPC) (1996), Reiki (2006) and teaching Identity since 2010 and various perspectives and teachings as a psychic along the way. For me what is more important is what I have learned about living along the way as this is what informs everything I do professionally. A few tidbits:
- You are your own authority. No one else knows what is best for you.
- Life is an experimental process and this means you will make mistakes.
- Our spiritual purpose is one of learning and discovering and growing in self-trust and self-acceptance and expanding our understanding and sense of who we are.
- Our bodies are the vehicles for spiritual learning and deal with reality in the moment.
- There is no sin or perfection in spirituality.
- Life requires courage, patience, gentleness with self and an appreciation of progress along the way.
- And having a sense of humor doesn’t hurt.
Bottom line, I continue to discover and grow. And my best teachers? My clients as they challenge, inspire, and encourage through their own risks and growth in becoming more and more who they are and have to share.